or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Cord Stump / Placenta Blessing Beads-
-Soulfully infused Keepsake Jewellery handcrafted with love-
Forever capture your Babies Cord Stump/ Placenta in a beautiful symbol of love. Take those precious memories & create a custom piece of Keepsake jewellery truly representing your own style & flair.
Our Keepsake Beads are created with hard durable jeweller’s grade resin.
Cord Stump Beads are a very strong & solid piece of Keepsake jewellery, perfect to wear on your Pandora bangle or necklace.
- This listing is for one Cord Stump Bead (bangles & additional Blessing Beads are purchased separately).
Please note when selecting style & colour options:-
- Pearl Shimmers work beautifully with most Cord Stumps/ Pacenta Beads.
- Overall tones will vary between pieces.
- Bright Fecks look stunning with Cord Stump Beads.
- No two pieces of BreastMilk or Keepsake Jewellery will ever be the same. – They are all individual mini works of art. Each with their own charming imperfections & characteristics.
- Placement of inclusions Hair/Cord/Tooth etc.. Is done so at the artist’s discretion.
- Baby Bee Hummingbird BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery is soulfully crafted by hand. Every creation is brought to life in our home studio in Adelaide, Australia.
*Please choose colours carefully as we will be unable to accomodate changes after your order is placed*
Thank you for buying soulfully infused handmade BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery.
Posted by Rebecc on 18th Oct 2017
Absolutely amazed with my beads!
Posted by Ashleigh on 18th Oct 2017
I can not thank Baby Bee Hummingbirds enough for crafting my beads for me. My inclusion was my grandfathers ashes, someone who was effectively a father to me. To be able to have a piece of him with me always, I honestly can't explain the gratitude and appreciation for the gift you have created.
Upon opening my package I wept at the beauty that had been created with the silver flecks placed through the beads. It is something my sister, mother and I will cherish always.
Once again I really can not thank you enough for the beauty you have created.
Posted by Reagan on 2nd Mar 2017
More than I could have dreamed
Posted by nikki on 2nd Oct 2016
Absolutely love my breastmilk / placenta bras with blue specks. It looks just beautiful and is such a special reminder of my little man!