or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
-Soulfully infused BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery handcrafted with love-
Our Journey Locket can be created from YOUR perfectly preserved BreastMilk, Babies Placenta, Cord Stump, or Loved Ones Ashes. – Each inclusion is set within a hard durable coat of jeweller’s grade resin.
Journey Lockets are a very strong & solid piece of BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery, crafted from sterling silver ( 925).
- This listing is for one Locket.
-What each Gem can be crafted from -
- Loved Ones Ashes
- Combination of (BreastMilk, Placenta or Ashes)
Order Infromation - Please place your selcted Gem choices in the two boxes below. Please also state if you wish your Gems to be tinted with Pearl Shimmers or Bright Flecks ( see photo for visual).
Please note when selecting style & colour options for Gems :-
- Pearl Shimmers will appear slightly more opaque when used to tint BreastMilk (bottom right- colours listed anti clock wise). Overall tones will vary between pieces.
- Bright Flecks when mixed with BreastMilk, will have a slightly cloudy milky appearance (top left – colours listed clock wise).
- Bright Flecks are Highly Recommended for Ashes Jewellery.
- No two pieces of BreastMilk or Keepsake Jewellery will ever be the same. – They are all individual mini works of art. Each with their own charming imperfections & characteristics.
- Placement of inclusions Hair/Cord/Tooth etc.. Is done so at the artist’s discretion.
- Baby Bee Hummingbird BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery is soulfully crafted by hand. Every creation is brought to life in our home studio in Adelaide, Australia.
*Please choose colours carefully as we will be unable to accomodate changes after your order is placed*
Thank you for buying soulfully infused handmade BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery.
Posted by Jane Carrigan on 14th Oct 2017
I could not be happier with the product or the service. Amy worked with me gathering ideas of what I wanted and applying her knowledge to create something absolutely wonderful. I will be having pieces made for each of my children as they come of age. Absolutly love it.