Resting Baby -
-Soulfully infused BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery handcrafted with love-
Forever capture your most precious memories in a darling
Resting Babies are a striking piece of Keepsake Art- Signifying the beauty & innocence of a Sleeping Baby.
Crafted to both celebrate our darling Babies in our arms & remember those Flying High.
Our Resting Babies can be created from YOUR perfectly preserved BreastMilk, Babies Placenta, Cord Stump, First Curl or Loved Ones Ashes. – Each inclusion is set within a hard durable coat of jeweller’s grade resin.
Each Resting Baby is crafted with a Keepsake Pendant (which is detachable) & can be worn on a chain or bangle.
Resting Babies are a very strong & solid piece of BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery.
- This listing is for one Resting Baby (additional Resting Babies are purchased separately).
Please note when selecting style & colour options:-
- Pearl Shimmers will appear slightly more opaque when used to tint BreastMilk (bottom right- colours listed anti clock wise). Overall tones will vary between pieces.
- Bright Flecks when mixed with BreastMilk, will have a slightly cloudy milky appearance (top left – colours listed clock wise). –
- Bright Flecks are Highly Recommended for Ashes Jewellery.
- No two pieces of BreastMilk or Keepsake Jewellery will ever be the same. – They are all individual mini works of art. Each with their own charming imperfections & characteristics.
- Placement of inclusions Hair/Cord/Tooth etc.. Is done so at the artist’s discretion.
- Baby Bee Hummingbird BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery is soulfully crafted by hand. Every creation is brought to life in our home studio in Adelaide, Australia.
*Please choose colours carefully as we will be unable to accomodate changes after your order is placed*
Thank you for buying soulfully infused handmade BreastMilk & Keepsake Jewellery.
Posted by Jenna on 1st Mar 2017
When I had a miscarriage in august I was not sure what to do with my baby's remains. Then I found baby bee hummingbirds resting baby keepsake durning miscarriage and infant loss awareness month. It was perfect so I emailed them to be sure I could send the remains and the lady was so so so kind. I just got it today and I'm in love! It came out beautifuly! I am so thankful for this amazing business and will definitely be using them in the future!
Posted by Unknown on 26th Dec 2015
I love my resting babies - beautiful and emotional reminder of the babies that I never got to meet but will be with me always in my heart
Posted by bec on 15th Dec 2015
I wanted something that I didn't have to wear to commemorate me breastfeeding my daughter so chose the resting baby and I'm so happy with my purchase. Well worth the money as it is absolutely gorgeous, the detail on the baby is amazing!! If I had more money if get 1 in every colour lol. Thank you so much again Amy I'm a really really happy customer and will be recommending you to everyone I know!!